“Wagner on the Mind in Eastern Europe: Dvořák and Smetana”
Presentation by the ever-popular musician, musicologist, opera director Saul Lilienstein, former student of Leonard Bernstein
Saturday, May 19, 2018, 2 p.m.
Boston Public Library
About The Boston Wagner Society
The Boston Wagner Society is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and enjoyment of Richard Wagner’s thrilling and profound music.
The Society offers:
- Free presentations and lectures by noted musicians and scholars
- Discounts to concerts by the Boston Wagner Society
- Discounts to concerts presented by other organizations
- A free quarterly subscription to the journal Wagneriana
- A chance to be published in Wagneriana
- An opportunity to obtain coveted tickets to the Bayreuth Festival
- An opportunity for up-and-coming Wagnerian singers to perform
- Networking and socializing with fellow Wagnerians