Lohengrin on the Swan Boats in Boston’s
Saturday, June 3, 2017, at 11 a.m.
Rain date: Saturday, June 12, 2017, at 12:45 p.m.
Live operatic music with tenor Alan Schneider and keyboardist Jeffrey Brody. Lohengrin served as the inspiration for the founding of the swan boats in the nineteenth century. Two major arias from Wagner’s opera will be performed: “Mein lieber Schwann” (My Dear Swan) and “In fernem Land” (In a Faraway Land).
Members only! To become a member, click on “Membership” above.
You must register to join us on this beautiful journey. Deadline: June 2, 2017. To register, click here.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017, at 7:30 p.m.
Songs Past and Present
Concert of Lieder by Gustav Mahler, Frank E. Warren, Jeffrey Brody, and Richard Wagner.
For tickets, click here.
About The Boston Wagner Society
The Boston Wagner Society is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and enjoyment of Richard Wagner’s thrilling and profound music.
The Society offers:
- Free presentations and lectures by noted musicians and scholars
- Discounts to concerts by the Boston Wagner Society
- Discounts to concerts presented by other organizations
- A free quarterly subscription to the journal Wagneriana
- A chance to be published in Wagneriana
- An opportunity to obtain coveted tickets to the Bayreuth Festival
- An opportunity for up-and-coming Wagnerian singers to perform
- Networking and socializing with fellow Wagnerians